When you book office cleaning services, you’re booking much more than just mops and dusters. The best office cleaning professionals come with a wealth of experience and expertise behind them. While you might know how to keep your workplace ordered, a professional office cleaner will know the best ways to properly clean, dust and sanitize. When you contact with us, you can be sure that your office will always look its best. Not only will it boost the general mood of employees, but it could even reduce the potential for sick days, as allergens and dust are dealt with in short order.
The importance of commercial office cleaning
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.