Golden Line Green care focus on the importance of the carpets within your home. We are aware of the damage or bacteria that could get caught up in it when not maintaining it regularly. However, following our methods, while having us meet the industry standards, we have developed a way to guarantee replenishment for the look of your carpet!
The method we developed cleans deep into the fibres, sanitizes, and extends the overall life of the rug. Using hot water extraction (over 230 degrees) will assist in the appearance of the carpet, create better indoor air quality, and diminish further risks of non-visible build up.
Find out here how we differentiate from our competitors when it comes to carpet cleaning.
Most Read Carpet Cleaning Posts From Our Cleaning Blog:
- Is there a mildew smell coming from your carpets? Here is how to get rid of the mildew smell out of your carpets.
- Excellent read on how to remove makeup stains from carpet.
Carpets are the essential item which provides the ultimate sense of sophistication. Most people prefer having a beautiful colored rug in their house. The room appears bigger when the floor is covered with the perfect carpet. Cleaning of the carpets is critical to maintaining them for a longer duration. Many people do the cleaning using cleaning solutions and water. But nothing can be compared to the professional carpet cleaning which is done using the industrial techniques.
Before the cleaning is done, the condition of carpets is checked. This helps the cleaning professionals to understand the cleaning that would be required on your carpet. Various techniques are used to make your carpet perfectly free from dirt.
Carpet cleaning is really beneficial to the owners. It removes all stains, dirt, dust particles and everything that could get stuck into the carpet. You can choose the techniques which the professionals would offer you for cleaning carpets.
All of the following will be performed when one of our professionals meets with you!
- Checking the condition of rug/carpet before the beginning of the cleaning process.
- Inspecting the stains, places that require spot cleaning and the amount of dust the rug has collected.
- The dusting of a rug is done with machines for removing dry particles which are easy to remove.
- Solutions and cleaning agents are applied, and rugs are left so that the cleansers could penetrate the bed of the carpet.
- Pretreatment of stains through mild solutions for protecting fabric.
- Vacuuming the dry dust to ensure deep cleaning.
- Washing through pressure techniques to remove dirt in less time.
- Repeated washing and brushing to ensure dirt and residue removal from the rug.
- Spot treating areas which are filled with stains or liquids and dust.
- Equipment is used according to requirement and texture of the rug so that fabric is safe under various cleaning conditions.
- Drying rugs through dryers, and checking for any stain that had been missed.
- Instant Rug drying on each side and packing it in the best way.